Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's complicated!

Don't know which part should I start to say... haih... It's a small place yet it's so complicated! Full with backstabbers, jealousy, commotion, & etc. I'm standing in the middle. It's so difficult. All this happened, cuz of one person, CG.

You won't know what CG can do. She's good in acting, complaining, talking nonsense, and try to desolate ppl's relationship. What's the purpose? Why? Overall, it just make situation get worst.

I don't really talk with her. And you know wat, CG went to tell B that I say bout her. Is she ok? or insane? or something is wrong with her memory? Luckily, M know that I didnt do that. She's too much. Need ppl help but still trying to complain & talking nonsense so much. If you so clever then arrange everything yourself la.

When will all this end? BEH TAHAN d...

No comments: