Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I DON'T KNOW...

These 3 words.. "I DON'T KNOW", could be my favorite answer for everyone that ask me questions. No matter what kind questions or what.. I'll simply give them that 3 words.

The moment I entered the class just now:

Lecturer: "AunChee, how was your revision?"..

Me : HAR??.. I don't know..

Lecturer: Do something bout it.

Me : *smiled* ...

That's me!

Actually, sometimes I really don't know what to answer or I don't even bother to think and give a proper answer. I know sometimes ppl just don't like the way I answer them. But what to do... =P

Even sometimes ppl asked me question, they'll say "You sure going to answer.. I don't know!".. XD

Question: "Is it they like to talk with you because what also you don't know?"..

Answer: I DON'T KNOW!! ;)

No comments: