Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A week with MEMORIES!

Exam already over. Some paper OK and some it's K.O. Results only will be out on August or September. =)

Last week, went back PG for 1 week (7/6 - 14/6). I really enjoy that whole week by hanging out with my friends day & night. Besides that, went to had breakfast with grandma and weekends breakfast with grandma & sis.

It was a week with lacking of sleep. Almost everyday also sleep late and woke up early in the morning. It's really tired & sleepy but no regret. XD

In that week, Me & Pris went Queensbay, Prangin & Gurney. These are the only places we can go to. We went to the 3 places a few times and ppl might thought we're crazy. =D

On 14 June, it was the day I'd to go back KL and my bus is 5.30pm. Pris, Khoe & Khoong insists want to drop me at the bus station. With one purpose, it's to make my tears roll down. How bad they are??

In the end, they really make it. I think they must be very happy. =S

Anyway, Thanx a lot! I really enjoy hanging out with you ppl. With all those crazy stuff we'd done & share!

A week with MEMORIES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. yes we are damn happy!!! xD miss you so much laaaa.. without you we cant siao like always!!