Monday, August 24, 2009

Results is OUT!!!

When I saw the sms "Results is OUT!!" from my coursemate, I quickly went online to check for my results. I knew that the results will be out at the end of August but I didn't expect it was on MONDAY(24/08/09).

As I log in to the web, key in my student ID and NRIC no. and click SEARCH. Then I saw my RESULTS... OH,NO!!! I straight away look at the results part.. didn't even care to see what subjects is it... PASS for 3 subjects and FAIL ONE!! When I saw the fail, you should know what happened la.. haih... =(

From there, I started to see what's the subject... it's FINANCE!! Actually, I'd already expected for that subject but I just can't take it for a moment... LOL! Other coursemate (including me), sms & call to asked each other for the results. And some even scared to check!!

I have to resit for the paper.. extend another semester lo!! Couldn't cope so many subs because I'm working at the same time.. and LAZINESS!! XD

No comments: