Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tired day!

Guess what time I went to work this morning?? I reached my working place bout 7.20am just to get things done. Actually, yesterday should be working OT but 3 of us (colleague & me) went back early. Really lots of work to be done cuz of the coming exhibition.

We're so hardworking today, work till bout 8plus and decided to had dinner together only go home. We just went to nearby mamak restaurant, then while eating, I received a call from my boss. She says charge it to the petty cash. So it's just like free meal for working OT?? haha... Anyway, once a while it's ok!! =)

The exhibition is bout 2 weeks left, we're so busy lately to get the things done. Currently, we're busy looking for the acrylic display and the showcase display. We got no idea where to get it yet. So we might have to do some shopping those items needed.

Tired day! It's like in the office for more than 12 hours cuz loaded with work..

12 hours? Did I break own record for working so long?? The answer is "NO" because I work till almost midnight before. XD .. So far till now, it's just ONCE. =)

No comments: