Friday, May 14, 2010

Tender letter on 20/03/10 and it's gonna end tomorrow (15/05/10). Maybe have 3 weeks holiday and back to office for 1 or 2 weeks in June to 'wrap up' my things as agreed with them...

Colleagues:-

Aziela is the one I knew longest in the office. Both us even argue before in the office, just because of small matter. and I remembered once, lady boss said "both of u better stop pulling each other hair!"..hehe...

Aziela & Chin were the colleagues where we'd gone thru the hard time together and yet had fun at the same time.

Everyday busy looking at the Gundam pics is Mr Joe.

Mr Gabriel, just work about one month plus. At first, we're so formal by speaking english with each other in the office. But now, we speak HOKKIEN after we knew that each other were from Penang.. xD

Management:-

As for Mr Chee & Mr David for helping me to get all documents ready for submission. With few meetings, and almost got 'screwed' for not having a photocopy of docs which actually I'd photocopy and I didn't know where I left it. But in the end, found it on somewhere near my desk. Mr Chee always say "You're very fierce, cannot like that!" ..haha...

When he entered the office "Coffee pls!" or "Log in yahoo!" that's Mr Han. He don't really give me work besides email or forward email to his friends and do some printing for him.

Mr Robert & Mr Harifi, both of them were friends for more than 30yrs+. Mr Harifi joined the company to help around. The way they talk is really soft maybe you should say it as polite/ manners?? They're just so nice to me. =)

Lastly not to forget, my dearest boss, Ms Heng! She's a workacholic, even though she's back home also working non-stop. xD

That's all!!~


Goin back tomorrow afternoon... =D

No comments: