Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Am I Crazy ?

Sometimes I feel she's good and sometimes she's not. I don't know why. When really mad at her that time.. she'll be BAD for me.. and when she talk on something.. it makes me felt that she's good.. swt! What's this??

When she not around in the office for these 2 days, the time like can't move. Ppl will be happy when the B is not in office. But I'm not, felt so bored and just few things to finish up. Am I Crazy?? =S
_________________________________________________

This morning, I did something crazy which is accidentally step on my roommate spectacle. haha. Normally, I woke up then get my clothes and walk to the bathroom. When I choosing the clothes, I turn and saw the spectacles on the floor (don't know why can suddenly focus there's a spectacle). And I remind myself to be careful. But then as I walk to bathroom, I felt that I step on something. When I look down, I got shocked.. step on the SPECTACLE!! XD Then I quickly pick it up and see, is it broke or what. hehe..

That time, my roommate still sleeping. I didn't wake her up. I only sms her when I reached office bout 8.40am to let her know and apologize but then she didn't reply. She must be very MAD with me! =( She won't be back tonight, and only will back tomorrow evening. Will apologize to her again when I meet her. =)

No comments: