Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year!

WORK :-
Working in this company about 7 months. Lately, I'd been keep complaining it's bored and lots of work. Even though not much work also I'll be very 'pek chek'. What's wrong?? Boss said "Your new year resolution is NO MORE MESSY TABLE LIKE THIS!!".. XD


STUDIES:-
Class going start soon and I don't know when. Results will be out after CNY. LAZY to attend class.. =(


MY LIFE :-
Finally, I'm in KL for a year! Time flies.. as I have 'new plans' in mind. Would it work out?? =S

My life in KL wasn't that bad. Sometimes it's kinda boring & tired. Working full-time & studying part-time is the hard moment I'd gone through. At first, I thought it wouldn't be that difficult but after that only I realise the feeling of my coursemate as for the first semester I'm not working. Even though it's difficult, I still have to continue... unless... O.o


“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”

No comments: