Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Month 1

Time flies! I’m here for a month already. I’d always thought of plan to go back. The journey is no longer like KL-PG which is just 4 n half hour time by bus, its 9 hours/trip to go back PG by bus. By bus is the cheapest fare about $56.

People just thought that I’m here working and that is a good thing. Seriously, it’s good but there are sacrifices to get good things. I only shared the story with her, or else I’m going to explode. Besides that, don’t need to make others worry. As I always like to say “Luckily, I’m not the eldest in the siblings”. XD

When felt difficult or what, just need to think that I decided to choose this path & nobody force me for this. And came here mostly is just because of “YOU”. No matter how difficult it was, still have to move on. Optimistic!!

Weekdays, I’d to woke up at 6.35am then get out from house the most also by 7.10am and will reach office bout 7.54am near 8am. Finish work at 5.30pm but sometimes delay bit to get work done. It’s just like a daily routine.

‘Lots of water’ for the first month and hopefully, going to be less for coming days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。........................................ ........................

Anonymous said...

你文章很棒的~繼續分享給大家~~~~..................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

好熱鬧喔 大家踴躍的留言 讓部落格更有活力..................................................

Anonymous said...

你的分享很不錯.. 謝謝 ..................................................