Saturday, October 9, 2010

Four months

Whoa!.. 4 months already… as usual time flies! Went back PG twice and KL once to meet up with sisters. Although it’s just for 2 days, I’d fun and yet tiring. For the 1st day, we went Genting and most of the time is just stuck inside “there”. Haha… As for the 2nd day, had buffet lunch then went Time Square.

In between month 2-4, working life is like daily routines except for weekends. It was much better now compared to the 1st month. Learn more things and more comfortable but every day the same makes me feel bored! Last week met Ping who’s my relative staying behind my old house. I was walking and suddenly someone calling me. She said “I’m not sure whether calling the right person but just call and if wrong person then only sort it out”. =D … Both of us were surprised because we met each other here. When in Pg we don’t even contact or talk to each other, and now we can even go out together.

That’s another friend was last time secondary school classmate. We didn’t contact since left the school. Get to know that she’s working here too. She gave me the contact number but I haven’t sms/call her till today. Maybe next week will give her a call. =)

I’m going back in 7 weeks time because exam is the first week of Dec. When it’s near to exam,same old characters which I don’t ever bother to open the book and delay it day by day. I registered for 2 subjects only because know myself very well. Previous semester results were real disaster. Lolx.. Telling myself that if still couldn’t make it for this semester, and then I think I need a break. Only continue, when ready for it.

He’s coming soon! Not sure whether it’s just for holiday or … Hopefully after staying here for a while then he could make a wise decision. It’s an opportunity for him to start all over again, to turn over a new page.

Tired on certain matters, it didn’t end even though until today. It’s just like history kept repeating no matter where I’m. Seriously, when does it going to end? Everything so secretive…

No comments: