Sunday, March 2, 2008

Gamble Day!

Last night my frens came my house to gamble "Big2" & "Siam Ban Lak".. Me, Mlean, Terry & my bro start to gamble first while waiting Khoong, Jkhim, Bern & Andy to come over.. We play till 2am, then went supper at Maggie Goreng.. I didn't lose or win.. but Mlean lose quite much, Jkhim & Khoong lose few bucks, Terry & Andy won.. Bern didn't play, so didn't lose or win also.. =)

One more thing.. Jkhim & Saw lie to me.. aarrggh... When I online chatting with Saw, he keep saying that he was in Penang d.. then he said i call everyone but didnt call him to come.. i don't really trust cuz he's in UNi wat.. Then when Jkhim reached my house.. I said "Just now, Saw said he was in Penang".. Then he replied "He was in Penang d wat, why din call him?.. I was like "Har? serious meh? not in UNI?" That time only i trust lo.. So i called Saw to ask him come over.. He said he at hostel pula.. huiyo.. Manatau Jkhim said i lie to u nia la.. cuz u easily let ppl lie wan ma.. *faint*

Overall says last night.. i'm happy! XD

No comments: