Friday, March 28, 2008

St*pid day

what a st*pid day... Early in the morning, I already done mistake.. I was surprise, when I saw a guy came our office with manager... You know who is he? He's the accountant from our head office in KL.. when my manager said "print out all the stock list".. I'm shocked!.. don't know what to do.. Is it cuz things are not updated? or is it I didn't do it at all?.. After that, I quickly get things done.. but I feel there's a mistake... got one part, I don't even know what stock is it about.. then I just follow the old data and didn't change it.. I just print out all and gave to her then she pass it to him one set of the lists.. till now, i didn't told her there's a mistake there.. I don't have a chance to talk or mayb i'm scared to let her know.. Right now, I felt so uncomfortable cuz i kept thinking bout it the whole day!.. I have to tell her tomorrow or else I can go crazy.. I think when she know bout it.. ME going kena 'screw' d.. =.='

No comments: