Saturday, March 22, 2008

3 feelings in a day

Usually, my Saturday work is kinda relax cuz it's just half day. But it seems like today it is not. Do you know why? Today I had to attend the meeting to write the minutes. I HATE IT! but I can't do anything cuz it's a part of my job. And the worst thing is I need to finish up the report before I go home. The meeting started from 9.40am till 11.40am. In the 2 hours meeting, there are 6 pages of report I need to settle by type it out and edit the draft minutes I wrote to a proper sentence. When I'm done it's about 2.50pm.

Talk bout meeting minutes, last time in school there's always a friend gonna help me do it. That's JYeh. She write the minutes during the meeting & edit everything only pass for me to type it out. That's was so easy cuz I don't need to think what. But now it's different, all I have to do it by myself! =(

Today I should meet my friends in Queensbay at 2.45pm cuz we plan to have lunch together then watch movie "27 Dresses" at 4.20pm. While I'm busy doing my report, MLean msg & called me a few times. Just to tell me that she's on the way to my house, already reached d. That time I was still in the office. Really 'pai seh', let her waited me bout 1 hour in the car. She told me "Luckily, I brought my PSP with me, or else I'm gonna be bored!".. huh.. I reached home at 3.25pm then straight away go Queensbay to meet them. =)

When we reached there, it's almost time the movie gonna start soon! So we decided to eat after the movie. Both of them(Bern & Terry) were hungry cuz they didn't eat yet. hehe.. Me & MLean also what.. Bought some food and bring in the cinema to eat first. After movie, went SAKAE SUSHI for dinner. They came my house after dinner to play Big2 for fun. Play till 8.45pm only, then they went home cuz I got things to do. And we met up again bout 10.30pm, we went for supper at Pulau Tikus.. ate 'Lok-Lok'.. I like to eat the 'Quail Eggs'.XD

While blogging, I received sms from a friend!.. saying "I miss you all!".. Then I replied her talked bout hp stuff.. and another sms, saying "You really good in avoiding ppl's question hor. Can give you oscar award d". =D .. Why bout handphone stuff? cuz just now supper that time JKhim came and join us. He showed me his new phone. When I saw it, Oh no! It was like my fav. phone k!.. It's Nokia 5610 and some more it's BLUE colour. I LIKE IT so MUCH but can't get it now!=S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*AHEM*.
Apparently,this girl uses the word "superb" to describe the mobile phone. Knowing her for 6years, she HAD NEVER uses the word "superb" before. Thats how much she likes the phone weiiiii. haha itulah Babi Chee aka DarvinChee!