Monday, March 17, 2008

One to four

One:
Don't know what's happening again. Things seems so complicated now. Did you imagine before the place where you grow up & stayed for so long and now you have to leave it? When I don't have a chance to move, I always wish I could move out from here. But now, it seems like my wish is coming true and yet I realise that I still like this place. Right now, I should feel happy or sad?? :S

Two:
In office, I received a lots of call & msgs. All those informations that given by them it's really hurts me. It bring tears from the eyes. fav Quotes:"Tears are words that heart can't express!"

Three:
She saw it!. So I started to tell her what's going on with me. But there's something I didn't mention it at all. I'm talking with her as if she's part of my friend. Don't know what to say. =l

Four:
Today is another friend birthday. She's my secondary school classmate. Didn't talk with her quite long d. And I saw her online. So I just wished her "Happy Birthday!". She replied "You still remember ar?.. so kam tung". And I answered her "Of course, you're my friend what!" XD

No comments: