Saturday, February 23, 2008

Early breakfast!

Me woke up at 6am today cuz going breakfast with Pris & Jkhim. We plan to go there at 6.30am but we reached there near 7am. Do you know why? I called Pris bout 6.20am, she didn't pick up till i reached her place. And i even sms her but she didn't reply. She's just like cancel my call. Bout 6.40am only she called me back.

When she get in the car, I asked her "Why you cancel my call so many times ar?". She replied "I didn't, just accidentally pressed on it! I'm unconscious that time, so you can't blame me!". What a reason she gave me... huh... After tat, went to fetch Jkhim.. Have to wait him a while also cuz i didn't give him a call earlier. Zzz..

We went Sri Nibong cafe to eat Koay Teow Soup.. we woke up so early just bcuz wanted to eat a bowl of that. Jkhim treat both of us with the reason "Since today both of you woke up so early to eat breakfast!".. Thanx lo! =)

No comments: