Friday, February 22, 2008

Trust & Confuse!

Sometimes friendship can be so complicated and confusing cuz of small matter. I feel i'm the type that easily trust people. Am I st*pid or what? Things will be good if you don't trust people easily. Even friends can make me confuse till i don't know whether they can't be trusted not. All though you knew them how many months & years also no point. Cuz once something happen, your thinking towards them gonna change & won't be the same.
Bout understanding.. i don't mean all my friends not. But sometimes they just don't understand the situation you having and just do watever they like. As long as follow the way they want it to be. What's friend for? To create more problems?
From now onwards, i told myself.. No more bout friendship problem in my list! & Don't TRUST people easily!-

No comments: