Sunday, February 24, 2008

Twins!!

Me now have one pair of twins at home.. You know what?.. TWINS CAR!! XD ... Both of it is just the same, only the number plates it's different.. Just now evening went to take.. i asked my sis fren (Andy) to fetch me there so i can drive home.. hehe.. then went dinner with him & his gf.. i told him i only can spend the most also RM10 for my dinner.. not more than that.. So he decided to go BBQ Steamboat, the one opposite UMNO.. It's RM 19.90 for an adult.. He treat me lo.. ;) ..He treat me & my sis quite many times d.. anyway, thanks a lot!-.. Will treat you back one day!
We ate till 8plus then go Gurney cuz need to fetch my sis back from work.. when reached my house, i let him & his gf try Brown Sugar Jelly that i cook in the morning.. cuz usually i'll ask him to help me buy at Batu Maung which is near his working place.. it's FOC want when i ask him buy cuz he dont take the money from me.. =D
oh ya! In the evening, grandma came my house to take jelly and she help me to iron my bro school uni.. so now i'm free.. no need to iron.. =P

No comments: