Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wat a day!

after work took my car for service & repair... while waiting the car to be done, my aunt fetch me go shopping at Gurney... bought myself one pair of earring from Wah Chan shop (wanted to buy very long d) & 2 shirts from Espirit(cuz got voucher)... shop till 4plus... after get my car, went to meet lean at her friend's shop & she fetch us go Baskin Robbin then went to Gurney again... walk till near 8pm only get home... then had dinner with my sis n fren at Farlim (KFC), reached home bout 10plus... today spend too much d... =D

in betweeen, i get to know something that i shouldnt know it at all... when i knew it, i don't know wat to do... i just have lots of question to ask bout the thing... so i know more bout it... and now it's just between both of us... Hope everything will be fine!...

No comments: