Thursday, February 21, 2008

Plan change..

tonight plan should be going prangin with my sis, Jyeh & Mlean.. but end up going Queensbay with my sis, Jyeh, Pris, Khoe & Jkhim.. near 6pm i received a call from Pris.. Here's the conversation :-

P: We at Queensbay..Come now! let's go T'Bowl Restaurant for dinner.
Me: Har? Queensbay? U really come back r?
P: Last night, i told you that i'm coming back wat.
Me: I thought you was just joking with me..

So i've to make decision.. either go Prangin or Queensbay.. so i decided to go QB.. Did u see at QB less 1 ppl?? hehe.. suddenly the plan change.. then you know la, what will happen.. hehe..

we went Prangin also after dinner.. the shops there like want to close d.. so just walk walk.. after that decided go Gurney seaside there to see people "tim kam" cuz it's "Chap Goh Meh".. when we reached there around 9plus.. it's just like nothing going on.. so BALIK RUMAH!

-the end-

Remember bout the Roadtax? You know what? I have to personally go to the JPJ to do it.. haih.. so tomorrow have to wake up early, go JPJ first then only go work.. some more have to pay RM 20... It's a waste of money & my sleeping time! XD

No comments: