Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I didn't blog for 6 days. In these 6 days, lots of thing happened and now it's over. Last Saturday, it seems like a chance to meet him. But it's not really him. And now only we know what's going on with him there. It's so hard to believe, but that's the fact.Hope everything will be fine for him!

Days just passby so fast, now it's already April. I'm doing the 2nd step d. So far, there's only one reply out of 8. Mayb still need to wait or whatever. It's ok, I'll just keep going on till I get a chance. Have to be patient and not too rush bout it.. XD

Don't really understand what she's doing right now. Thing seems like not so simple as what I saw. She's not willing to tell us and we're not so daring to ask her. So we just kept quiet and move on like normal.

"Life is like walking across suspended tightrope. If one does not concentrate on looking ahead, but keeps looking back instead, one will surely fall." -Still thoughts(email from friend)

No comments: