Sunday, April 20, 2008

Overspend

My friend, Pris came back from Uni for study break.. So both of us and MLean keep going out.. We always said that after dinner have to go home.. End up, after dinner we went somewhere else then only go home.. So this week I'd overspend, bought myself a pair of shoe, one shirt, anklet, bracelet & cleansing foam.. XD
Yesterday, they came my house to cook. MLean wants to do something which need an egg. So I went to boil it for her. After boiled, I asked Pris to peel the egg shell. You know what she say? She answered "You go DIE!".. She told us that it's hot la, how to peel.. haha..
Then today, we went Queensbay.. Had lunch at Siam Express then start shopping.. We saw something that we shouldn't.. But it doesn't matter at all.. Then had dinner with Pris's mum at Soon Lai seafood, after that only go home.. =)
Me now at my grandma's place, using my cousin PC.. My home Pc still not yet done.. haih.. So I still can't online at home.. =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dei,it is not my fault that you overspent okie?! and omg how can you mention the EGG ISSUE?! sobs* totally mempersiasuikan my nama baik.

raindrops said...

Your fault a bit la.. You see ar, if didn't go out then stay at home only.. You think can spend so much? XD