Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Donation

As usual, Monday(14/4) night I went to Mandarin class with MLean. In the afternoon, I sms her saying "I don't feel like going tonight".. She answered "You don't want to go then I'll go myself".. Zzz.. During class, the principal announced that school going to collect donation. You know how much the fee for 1 month? It's just RM1 for each student. The fees it's not enough to cover the whole year school expenses, so they need to collect donation from ppl. I don't mind if they ask me to donate, but the worst thing is I need to collect from ppl and each of the students were given 2 Donation books. Each book has 20 pages(receipts). huh.. And the first thing I did was sms JYeh.. asked her to help me collect from her family members cuz many people ma.. So if each of them donate RM1 then ma can finish one book d lo!.. XD

Remember the 2nd step? It's been a week, there's no reply. I'm still waiting for the reply from them. While waiting, I have to keep on trying. "Try and fail, but don't fail to try." =D

No comments: