Monday, April 28, 2008

Finger Injured

This morning, I injured my own finger. It happened like this, I want to open the plastic of the wood chopstick (disposable). Then when I opened it half way, I don't know how come the tiny small part of the stick (didn't see it) can poke through my finger (left hand, Index finger). And not only one, it's 2 sticks in one finger. One of it, you can see and another is kinda deep. It's very small and short, so I can't pull it out myself. In the end, I need to find doctor for help.
I went to clinic during my lunch time. Luckily, there was no people and straight away was my turn. You know what the doctor did? Try to take out the stick with a needle. It's was like digging my finger. And I tell you, it's really really pain.-tears roll down cuz couldn't bear with the pain-After took the sticks out, the doc said you need an injection for this. Oh no, injection!.. I was like "Har???"... "Har" till how also need to take it cuz it's for my own good.. Zzz.. Some more gave me medicine and cream to change the wound.. All this cost me for RM 90.. it's really a waste of money, but what to do.. I need to get the sticks out from my finger.. =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

owwwww... sayannnng cheee! rm90 is quite expensive. anyway, do take care lah. pris jie jie sayang hehe