Monday, April 14, 2008

Bored

Life without PC at home so bored. XD Only can watch tv and sleep(worst thing I can't sleep)at home. Yesterday also didn't go out for the whole day. Morning woke up start calling my sis then her bf and start sms-ing a few friends. Cuz I don't know what to do. All also MLean's fault again!. I can't say it's JYeh cuz she going out with her family. Not like MLean, whole day busy watching her dramas DVD. I'd told her many times that I can't online cuz PC spoilt. But she still call or sms to ask me go online. arghh... I did nothing at night. Me was on the bed bout 9pm cuz I don't get to watch tv (my cousin came to watch football). Although I'm on the bed for so long but I still can't sleep.. It's really like what... In the end, bout 1am plus only sleep. Zzz.. That's st*pid and this morning I just felt so lazy to wake up.
Early morning before I get up for work, he asked something from me. When he told me, I'm really get *** of it. Not only me, my sis too. Why must this situation going on? Don't know what's in her mind at all. It's so difficult to understand. There's still no changes.
Ok, that's all for now! Me in the office lo.. Need to get back to my work.. =)
"做人要学会放开,这样才不会辛苦。"

No comments: