Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Choose to work

Since the day I choose to work.. I'm not sure whether my decision is correct or wrong. But till what had happened the other day, I knew I'm correct. So, I didn't regret with my decision. All I need to do now is just move on.

Sometimes working life is a bit bored cuz it's like you have to spend whole day in the office then only at night you're free. And now I'm working 5 & 1/2 days per week. So I'm only free at night for weekdays, Saturday after 1pm and Sunday.*like not enough off day.. XD

At times, there were hard times in the office too.
First:
When I felt sleepy. That time I just hope either can go home sleep or the time move faster. And it makes me, unable to concentrate with my work.

Second:
Meeting..when I have to write the minutes and type it out!

Third:
When I did mistakes, not only once.then you know what happen la.. =.='

Fourth:
Suddenly there's tons of work for me to get it done. And the time given is not long enough.*The worst thing is when I don't feel like doing it. And I have to force myself to get it done!


Me now in the office lo.. In the fourth situation right now.. Have to get it done by end of April, which is just next week.. =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.